Filling, Packaging, and Palletizing
Fillpac®, Robotpac®, Paletpac,® Stretch Hood®, Stretch Hood® A
The Beumer Group has been an international leader in intralogistics since 1935. Focusing on Beumer’s innovative palletizing and packaging solutions, APS is pleased to introduce:
Fillpac® is in use throughout the world; Beumer Group’s filling systems offer reliability and flexibility whose range covers a variety of materials to be filled, such as
- Fish Meal
- Soda Powder
- Lime>Shell Limestone>Caustic Lime>Hydrated Lime
The Robotpac® product line utilizes adaptation control such as replaceable gripper elements to adapt to not only bagged goods but also boxes, cartons, canisters and crates. A compact design with a small footprint, the energy-efficient Robotpac® allows for a simple changeover of the packing pattern with the push of a button or fully automatically using barcode recognition. Depending on the design, this system can pack up to 1900 units per hour.
Beumer Group’s Paletpac® is a high-capacity, high level palletizer for robust bagged goods. With gentle bag handling and precise stack formation, capacities range from 2,400 to 5,500 bags per hour. A bar turning device is utilized for these high capacity applications and turns the bags according to the desired packing pattern.
The added-value, end-of-line packaging solution for food production, the chemicals industry and/or the building trade is Beumer Group’s, Stretch Hood® and Stretch Hood®A. Some advantages of the Stretch Hood Method include:
- The combination of vertical and horizontal contracting forces of the film, provide maximum load protection.
- High flexibility film allows for variations in product sizes
- No heat exposure so film adhesion is not a concern
- Outstanding display effect
- Protects against environmental influences and direct access to product
Their Stretch Hood®A offers extremely efficient packaging in a very small footprint. Highlights include:
- Space-saving design
- Floor level operator workplace featuring optimum ergonomic design
- Easy and direct insertion of the film with a gentle-on-the-film transport system
- Energy-saving drive technology
- A soft touch panel delivering intuitive operation
ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS
7255 W. 98th Terrace, Suite 116
Overland Park, KS 66212